This patch adds multiple color schemes and lets you change them without having to restart st.
Predefined color schemes:
- the default (dark) st color scheme
- the default (dark) alacritty color scheme
- One Half (dark & light)
- Solarized (dark & light)
- Gruvbox (dark & light)
It's similar to the palettes patch but it has additional features:
- Support for the colors 17 to 256 (palettes returns random colors here).
- Allow different background and foreground color indices for different color schemes.
- Add a key binding for switching through color schemes.
- Select the first..eighth color scheme with Alt+1..8.
- Select the next color scheme with Alt+0.
- Select the previous one with Ctrl+Alt+0.
- Max Schillinger - email@example.com